What are the benefits of a home automation system?
Many home owners benefit from home automation systems in Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast, either by installing a complete system into their new build homes or retro-fitting specific features of smart home technology into their established homes.
Smarter By Design offers a range of customised home automation solutions, so that home owners can enjoy all of the benefits of a smart home, whilst still taking into consideration their budget, current needs and future plans.
So if you are unsure whether you need a home automation system, here are 7 ways that your family can benefit from a computerised home in Brisbane and North Lakes.
- Home security: There are tons of options that will increase your home security in Brisbane, from an automated lighting control system, a home intercom and surveillance cameras to SMS notifications if any of your alerts are triggered.
- Convenience: With a home automation system you can turn the lights and air-conditioner on before you arrive home, Switch off the lights and turn off the TV when you go to bed, see who is at the door and unlock the door for visitors when you are away from home or set a scene to dim all the lights for the late night movie.
- Energy efficiency: Your integrated smart home technology can be set to minimise energy usage when no-one is at home and will even recommend settings to reduce your power bills.
- Money saving: When you use your home technology efficiently, your power bills go down and your savings go up. Extra-low voltage lights and energy saving mode will save up to 80% on you lighting power bill.
- Comfort: Turn the automated air conditioning on 30 minutes before you arrive home, create climate control zones for different family members, and be greeted by your favourite relaxing music when you arrive home each day.
- Less stress: Smart home technology means that you don’t need to worry about your elderly relative sitting in a freezing cold home or your baby sweltering in the nursery. A smart home will know when someone is in your home and will alter the temperature settings accordingly.
- Remote control: Home automation gives you the ability to control all of your systems and appliances remotely, wherever you are in the world. You can even answer the doorbell using smart phone intercoms for added safety.
For tailor made home automation solutions in Brisbane and SEQ, call us on 07 3466 1050 or complete our online enquiry form.